[clug] Line art for the laser engraver talk

Alastair D'Silva alastair at d-silva.org
Sat Jun 13 04:56:50 GMT 2009

Hi folks,

I'll be bringing my laser engraver along for the next CLUG talk - if anyone
wants to offer up their small laptop, phone, children as a test subject
you're quite welcome (of course, I take no responsibility if it gets reduced
to a slag of molten plastic).

Prepare your artwork in Inkscape (SVG) so I can convert it easily - it
should be plain strokes, black on white, no fills. Email it to me so I can
have it converted in advance.

The laser can fit an item around 31x21cm, with a cuttable area of around
25x20cm.

Cheers,

--

Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819

Networking Consultant

New Millennium Networking  web: http://www.newmillennium.net.au

skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org

blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org