[clug] Yubikeys on Linux

Karun Dambiec karun at linux.com
Fri Jun 12 12:23:19 GMT 2009

> I am a little concerned that this may lead to making it even harder
> to reprogram the devices away from Yubico's servers, as getting the
> encryption keys from Yubico is not trivial... (a good thing too...).

A problem I have had so far is that its next to impossible to get the
keys unless you purchase it directly from them. Even when I have emailed
them about what I need to send them to get the keys, their responses
appear to have not been so helpful, and just another copy of the initial
email they sent to me about them.

--
  Karun Dambiec
  karun at fastmail.fm