[clug] Calling Linux game geeks

Adam Thomas adam.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 11:31:37 GMT 2009

2009/6/10 Jack Kelly <endgame.dos at gmail.com>:
> Has anyone tried LÖVE? http://love2d.org

I used LÖVE for a while. It's quick to get going with and  fun to
use. The documentation was short but covered enough that I
could work how to do what I wanted to do (if the engine could
do it that is). The forum is full of friendly (and attractive folk),
who have a few cool projects using the engine.

It was only when I started looking for advanced functionality
like dynamic textures that I stopped using it.  That's something
the developer was considering including last time I checked.
I don't know if it ever made it into the engine.