[clug] June CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

Brad Hards bradh at frogmouth.net
Tue Jun 9 07:48:06 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 09 June 2009 08:00:02 am Paul Wayper wrote:
> 	CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group Meeting - 11th June 2009
> Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
This usually leads to eating around 2130, which is (IMO) a little late.

Also, Cafe Essen is going to be damn cold by 6pm. So I (personally) am
planning to eat something warm (probably Indian-themed) at the food-court
near the entrance to Borders bookshop, probably around 6.30pm, before
wandering around to the location.

Also, I have it on good authority that the location will be the Griffin Centre
(not withstanding whatever Paul's script says). Paul will hopefully provide
the actual details.

Brad