[clug] part time Linux admin position at ANU

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Fri Jun 5 01:14:54 GMT 2009

A colleague at ANU has asked me to advertise a part-time (2 days/week)
Apache, PostgreSQL and e-mail admin position, so I thought I'd put it
to the CLUG list, in case anyone knows anyone looking for a bit of
work.

Full details at: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=720

"The main duties will revolve around the setup and maintenance of apache
web servers, postgres databases, as well as email servers and a few
other related things. It's part time (2 days), but within what the ANU
will allow us to do, we can be flexible."

Apps. close on 19th June.

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.