[clug] Re: Yubikeys at CLUG meeting (linux Digest, Vol 78, Issue 6, Message 4)

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Jun 4 01:40:11 GMT 2009

Brenda Moon wrote:

> On 04/06/2009, at 10:30 AM, Robert Edwards wrote:
>>
>> If anyone wants to know how to reprogram their Yubikeys, I am talking
>> about this at next weeks PSIG. Also, there is documentation on the
>> Yubico wiki about it - requires downloading and compiling three sets
>> of C code in the correct order.
>
> I'm interested, when and where is PSIG?
>
> thanks,
>
> Brenda

Not sure where - possibly in the Griffin Centre in Civic, or preferably
at CSIT N101 where CLUG meetings are usually held. Paul Wayper will
send out an announcement sometime soon.

When - again, depends upon whether they want to meet for dinner
beforehand, or afterwards, or not at all... Usually the actual talk
kicks off at either 7:00pm or 7:30pm (or thereabouts).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.