[clug] More free stuff

Pilcher, Fred Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au
Tue Jun 2 04:37:45 GMT 2009

My beloved Sony G520 CRT monitor is free to a good home.

"The Sony Multiscan G520 is a 21" Flat Trinitron CRT monitor with a
19.8" viewable area. It has a maximum resolution of 2048x1536 at 80Hz and
reccomended (sic) resolution of 1880 x 1440 @ 85Hz. Dot pitch is 0.24mm"

This is a lovely bit of gear in excellent condition. I hope someone will
love it and cherish it.

Fred