[clug] ABC iview - any joy with linux?

Steve McInerney steve at stedee.id.au
Mon Jun 1 00:41:54 GMT 2009

Managed to miss Dr Who last night (Major disaster!!!!), and a few recent
episodes of TimeTeam - these both covering about 90% of my normal TV watching. ;-)

I note that ABC now has this iview thingy, but I've not been able to make it
work with Ubuntu 9.04/firefox. Just get a semi blank screen. the speed test
etc all fail.

Have tried a flush/recreate of my firefox install to no joy.

I can (and will if necessary) fail back to my 'doze pc which does work. But
I'm not ready to admit defeat just yet.

Any tips/pointers from those who have it working?

Cheers!
- Steve