No subject

Mon Jul 13 22:30:55 MDT 2009

Melbourne or Sydney, less elsewhere, with the average being around 100K at =
the
top end.

> I ask because it has been my observation that getting to the top of that
> hierarchy of ability will net you a job where you can earn NOT_MUCH_MONEY.

Anyone who was at the top level of a quarter of those slots would be extrem=
ely
impressive.  I have met a couple of them, in fact, over the years, but not
very many.  There are some very *hard* things in there, in which each can be
the work of a career.

> And in contrast, being the CEO of such a person, possessing a fraction of=
> clue, will earn you 20 ~ 2000% more money.

Possibly.  Not all CEOs earn in that range, but some do.  I think you are
trivializing the abilities of a good manager, and the level of skill and
dedication needed to hit the top brackets of those categories, though.

Regards,
        Daniel

--=20
=E2=9C=A3 Daniel Pittman            =E2=9C=89 daniel at rimspace.net          =
  =E2=98=8E +61 401 155 707
               =E2=99=BD made with 100 percent post-consumer electrons
    Looking for work?  Love Perl?  In Melbourne, Australia?  Let me know.