[clug] GONE: Old HP Rack - Free to good home

Andrew Cole Andrew.Cole at illallangi.com
Wed Jul 29 07:10:57 MDT 2009

Rack is gone.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-bounces at lists.samba.org [mailto:linux-bounces at lists.samba.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Cole
Sent: Wednesday, 29 July 2009 10:44 PM
To: linux at lists.samba.org
Subject: [clug] Old HP Rack - Free to good home

Hi all,

I have an old HP Rack - about head height (however many RUs that is).

I originally got it free from this list when I first moved to Canberra, haven't used it in the last 12 months and have no room for it in the new place I'm moving to.

Doesn't take standard rack nuts, but has some rails in it already. 3 out of 4 fans on top were working last time I tried them. Front and both sides, no back.

Pickup from Garran before Saturday, or a firm offer to pick it up next week, or else it goes to the tip (or revolve, or whoever) Saturday while I have a van.

Contact via email off-list please.

Thanks,

Andrew.