[clug] outlook advice [SEC=PERSONAL]

Robert Coogan tom.robert49 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 04:50:38 MDT 2009

Hi all
The Australian Bureau of Statistics has used Lotus Notes for at least 15
years.
It is not just used for email and can store all sorts of documents.
Documents can be classified with multiple categories and can be sorted by
any of these categories.
This made it extremely useful for documenting, storing and retrieving all
sorts of documents.
National Accounts uses it to record the data and to process it as well. All
in all I found it a fantastic system for recording, processing, storing and
retrieving data.
Cheers  Tom