[clug] thanks from wes

Wesley Bruce wesleybruce at iinet.net.au
Fri Jul 24 20:17:34 MDT 2009

For all those who helped Chris and I with my dodgy computer. Thanks.
Chris built it to last many years ago. He probably under charged me for
it in the process. Its worked very well up till now. It only breaks down
when he's in Europe or otherwise flat-out. lol.
Thanks for the advice on Ubuntu. Hopefully I'll have everything fixed
before the next meeting and can hit you all with a new set of
conundrums.lol

The last time I did a programming course Bill Gates still owed money to
people.