[clug] LCA2010 - Call for Papers Reminders

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jul 23 17:38:58 MDT 2009

Remember folks, statistically speaking, papers submitted on the last day have a higher chance of a positive review!

Wow, the linux.conf.au 2010 team have had an awesome response to our
Call for Miniconfs [0] with over 32 amazing submissions. But the work
isn't over yet!

Our Call for Papers [1] is still open, but closes Today. That's
right, Friday 27 July. If you'd like the opportunity to speak at one of the best
FOSS conferences in the world, this is your chance, we want to hear from
you!

For more information about submitting a paper, have a look at the Papers
Info [2] page on our website.

Cheers!

[0] http://www.lca2010.org.nz/media/news/61
[1] http://www.lca2010.org.nz/media/news/51