[clug] Testing the VFAT patch on a MIYSIS GPS

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:53:08 MDT 2009

At last night's test fest I didn't get right through testing the
little MIYSIS WinCE GPS so I have been looking at it since.

I can convince it to display the jpegs and play the mp3 files, but I
can't get its audio player to do anything but random play. I *think*
it recognises all of the files okay but I could be wrong.

Are there any particular directories from the test files that I should
focus on to uncover something it won't do?

--
MC