[clug] Wine

rodryan rodryan at pcug.org.au
Wed Jul 22 19:17:25 MDT 2009

Alex Satrapa wrote:
> On 23/07/2009, at 10:29 , rodryan wrote:
>
>> I am trying to run a program called SunnyDesign using Wine 1.1.26. I
>> get an error message, which I have taken a screenshot of and attached.
>
> This list strips attachments, you should the error message into plain text.
>
> Alex

I was uncertain about the attachment, but I am a lazy bastard.
Below are the error messages.
System.NotImplementedException: Not implemented.
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap.GetPixel(Int32 x, Int32 y)
   at System.Drawing.Bitmap.MakeTransparent()
   at System.Windows.Forms.PrintPreviewDialog..ctor()
   at GenAU_Plus.frmMain2.InitializeComponent()
   at GenAU_Plus.frmMain2..ctor()
   at GenAU_Plus.frmMain2.Main()
tar
Rod