[clug] and so it begins....

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:59:58 MDT 2009

2009/7/22 Jim Croft <jim.croft at gmail.com>

> OMG!  just are are are getting over the terrifying concept of the
> possibility of sentient humanoids without Y chromosomes, they have
> created a new horror: LITTLE ONES!
>

> http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking+News/Singapore/Story/STIStory_405695.html
>
> KidsOnCLUG?  Be afraid, be very afraid...

Wow, my daughter (five) has been pipped at the post already!

*sigh*

Cheers! Lana

Leave all creative energies uninhibited. Merely organize society to act in
harmony with this lesson. Let society's legal apparatus remove all obstacles
the best it can. Permit these creative know-hows freely to flow. Have faith
that free men and women will respond to the Invisible Hand. This faith will
be confirmed.
 -- Leonard E. Read (1898-1983) "I, Pencil"

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.