[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting? [SEC=PERSONAL]

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Wed Jul 22 00:22:57 MDT 2009

Hi Mike,

If you are at all uncomfortable about bringing it, then of course you
shouldn't.

David Tulloh mentioned that he is going to try and bring a WinCE
device, and I expect that if one WinCE device works then others will.

If it ends up that we don't get a WinCE device at CLUG then I'll just
go driving around to a few electronics stores till I find one with a
WinCE device that they are willing to let me test.

Cheers, Tridge