[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting? [SEC=PERSONAL]

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 23:38:15 MDT 2009

Hmmm, is this device one that's really needed for the test? I'm
imagining that if some random stranger (e.g. me) contacts Emma and
says that I'd like to collect her GPS so that some other random
stranger can do odd things to it but I promise I'll bring it back some
time... well, Emma may be somewhat concerned.

Also, I wonder if it mightn't be a good principle that the owner /
user of a device should be present at the testing if only to offer
expertise on driving the thing.

I'm not trying to unvolunteer to get it, but on reflection it seems
like a fairly flaky idea.

--
MC