[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting? [SEC=PERSONAL]

rodryan rodryan at pcug.org.au
Tue Jul 21 02:32:04 MDT 2009

tridge at samba.org wrote:

  I'm particularly interested in testing the WinCE
> device. The camera is worth testing as well, but it probably only
> supports 8.3 names, so it probably won't turn up anything unexpected.
>
> Cheers, Tridge

I gave my daughter a miysis 888 gps, I think you will find it
interesting. It runs an earlier version of winCE(could be 3.5).
She goes to tafe on Thursday night.
Is there someone on the list who might be able to pick it up from
Kambah? I am sure you would not have to rush it back to her.
tar
Rod Ryan