[clug] Being polite on the list - or: Geek Feminism 101

Alex Satrapa alexsatrapa at mac.com
Tue Jul 21 01:29:29 MDT 2009

On 21/07/2009, at 16:27 , Neill Cox wrote:

> You all realized you need 5 in a row to win at bingo?

I expect that Lana linked that Bingo page as a joke. My response was
thus also intended to be in jest, though perhaps my humour is a little
blacker than most can (or want to) comprehend.

In the meantime, thank you to the list members participating in this
threadnought, you've certainly found some interesting reading material
for the rest of us to digest!

Alex