[clug] July Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Jul 20 17:51:07 MDT 2009

 On Tue 21/07/09 9:37 AM , Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
sent:
 2009/7/21 :
 > > Date: 23rd July 2009 (Fourth Thursday of the month)
 > >
 > > Time: 19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)
 > >
 > > Currently there are no talks scheduled. Would anyone like to
volunteer?

 > I think this is a cry for help from your script :-)

 Yes, ignore this once again.. Paul is the only one with access to
the
 system at the moment.

 Argh - yes, sorry Chris - your remastering of the form was so
perfect I thought you'd managed to log in and set up the meeting.

 Have copied and pasted now so the LUG-in-a-box system will be
content.

 Have fun,

 Paul

Links: