[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's CLUG meeting?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Sun Jul 19 19:39:40 MDT 2009

 > Ignore that. Tridge will be speaking on his VFAT patch, I just can't
 > log into the system to update the meeting...
 >
 > I'll send a new one around shortly.

thanks!

I'd also be interested in knowing roughly how many people will be
bringing FAT devices along for testing so I can plan the testing
process.

I'd also like to assure everyone that the testing will not break your
device. All testing is done in a subdirectory which can be deleted
when the testing is complete. There is no need to reformat the device.

Cheers, Tridge