[clug] Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Tue Jul 14 06:53:05 MDT 2009

On 14/07/09 21:17, Chris Smart wrote:
> 2009/7/14 Dale Shaw<dale.shaw at gmail.com>:
>> Huh?
>
> Well for one, there might be girls on the list who would not
> appreciate being labeled as older females.

Ahhhh, you think that "women" is a label for an "older" female and that
"younger" females object to being so labelled?  How quaintly patriarchal...
And how curiously in contrast to your inclusive comment of 'Pretty sure "guy"
is a unisex term these days'.

I really hope you don't think you were actually 'helping' with your 'women'
comment there...

Have fun,

Paul