[clug] What? There's women on this list! Since when?!

Francis James Whittle fudje at grapevine.net.au
Sat Jul 11 23:02:16 MDT 2009

'cause CLUG is all from this group, yeah ò_Ò

I guess I should clarify this comment (which is offhand and half a joke
anyway).  A lot of people preaching political "correction" are actually
trying to get back at the people who'd been oppressing them before.
Groups considered oppressors are traditionally Caucasians (colour-based
racism), Englishmen (culture-based racism), or male (sexism).
Noting here that "white Anglo-Saxon" may as well be a tautology, that
means that thanks to people preaching their misshapen "equality" are on
aggregation now white Anglo-Saxons males the most discriminated against
group, as we even discriminate against ourselves.

But never mind, clearly when I stepped into this particular discussion I
should have turned my expectations of persons' ability to spot humour
and be rational down,  seeing as how I'm fairly sure that Lana saying
"I'm not a guy" was teasing and shouldn't have sparked this kind of
discussion anyway.  I'm stepping out again now.