[clug] Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 23:36:53 MDT 2009

> I find I get on fairly well sticking to "can anyone", "they all", "y'all", and
> other terms.  ...or names.  Names work wonders for addressing specific
> conversation, and general comment without identifiers for a good deal of the
> rest of it.

In the singular, 'you' has proven to be useful, even though I know
that they know that I know that they know that I can not remember
their name...

> "you earthling skumsuckers!", never seemed to gain the
> traction I felt it richly deserved.

Don't know why.  There seemed to be a whole bunch of similar beings
sucking vast amounts of congealing organic scum (sorry, pizza) at the
last CLUG meeting.

jim