[clug] Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Jul 8 22:40:10 MDT 2009

Damn,

I'll roll my own enterprise Linux and provide support on anything for
nothing (because I'd be forcing you to buy my support if you so much as
charged me for it - of course you can install the product yourself but I
won't support you).

Anyone want shares in my company - I think I can make money by
supporting everything for nothing?

DSL