[clug] Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Wed Jul 8 23:29:07 MDT 2009

2009/7/9 Chris Smart <mail at christophersmart.com>:

> OK, that's pretty good. So where can I download it from?

According to this Red Hat document:
"http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-1199"

You can download the ISO images from the Red Hat Network.
"https://rhn.redhat.com/rhn/sales/LoginInfo.do"

In order to log into the Red Hat Network, you need to first have
purchased support and have a valid subscription:
"Red Hat logins are associated with valid, active subscriptions either
at purchase time or during the activation of a subscription number."

At least that's my understanding.
If you can indeed download Red Hat Enterprise Linux for free and use
it however you want, then I'm dead wrong and am ready to apologise.

Looking forward to seeing that free download link!

-c