[clug] Five in 24 hours

Donald Benesch dabenesch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 4 07:26:33 MDT 2009

I for one don't need to know how to make the unit larger or how to please her in that special way. I'm trying to keep ahead of this this stuff off my own boxes, and to me this is a tech list, not an advertising list.

Oh, and thanks for all the work that you guys do in the background, your great!

Anyway, whats wrong with a member list, so you have to fill out some information, and...
what if the Feds come knocking someday?
Don