[clug] Fedora on EFI only Xserve

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Fri Jul 3 12:02:51 GMT 2009

2009/7/3 Brett Worth <brett at worth.id.au>:

> You can stop the boot from going graphical by appending "norhgb" to the kernel arguments.
> i.e. "No Red Hat Graphical Boot"

Thanks Brett, I'll give that a shot on Monday. I didn't see that in
the Anaconda Options on the wiki, is that documented somewhere do you
know?

I have a feeling something more strange is happening. Not a single
Anaconda Option that I pass to the kernel line in GRUB does anything..
at least they don't appear to. I can't tell because the video card
disconnects itself at some point in the boot process.

I'll post back how I go. Thanks again.

-c