[clug] Wide area wireless deployment

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 06:07:01 GMT 2009

yep, lots of plans.  The standard disclaimer works for me:

"(standard disclaimer): Anything you do with your gear is YOUR
RESPONSIBILITY. This is a stupid idea that will probably ruin your
radio, set your house on fire, bring the FCC to your door, ruin your
crops, and send famine and pestilence across the land. And as the
operator, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to not take the word of some
raving lunatic on the web with funny colored hair, and find things out
for yourself. Your mileage will vary. I'm probably lying. You have
been warned."

Looks like the technology and advice could have some evolutionary
connection with CLUG...

jim