[clug] Code "rework/rewrite" tools.

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Tue Jan 20 23:11:43 GMT 2009

I've used a tool to cross reference C code before I think it was cxref (
http://www.gedanken.demon.co.uk/cxref/ ). Typing "C cross reference"
into you favourite search engine should turn up a few other options too
. I'm not sure how well any of these work on C++ code. I'll leave it up
to sameone else with more experience to take it from here.

Jeff.