[clug] Pop quiz.. (DHCP and servers).

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Tue Jan 13 12:06:31 GMT 2009

Fixed IP for servers and printers.  Doesn't rule out DHCP.  In fact
entries for printers with fixed IPs in the DHCP server tables can be
useful at times.  Actually I prefer fixed IP number whether manual or
DHCP.  Makes it easier to find and trace problems.

It is worth having some way of checking for rogue DHCP servers though.