[clug] Pop quiz.. (DHCP and servers).

David cottrill.david at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 10:45:03 GMT 2009

DHCP for anything not a server. 2 week lease times unless I'm expecting
a lot of visitors - then I shrink it down to a matter of hours or less.
DHCP is so light weight that I get (almost) any old server do it as an
add on task as long as it has connectivity and a copy of dhcpd.conf

At least that's my opinion...