[clug] fprobe and netflow

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Jan 12 23:59:31 GMT 2009

There are zero errors on the ethernet interfaces and thu netflow packets
only exist on the loopback (127.0.0.1) interface.

I upgraded the hardware yesterday to something a lot beefier. The CPU
was sitting at 100% a lot of the time. The load now never gets above 1
and the only one core ever hit 100% (when the custom script runs). This
is handling the processing a lot better, but I'm still getting these
errors. At least, the hardware upgrade means that it should be able to
handle future loads.

Any other thoughts? this one has me scratching my head.

Jeff.