[clug] EeePC 1000 coming..

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 00:12:38 GMT 2009

2009/1/12 Pilcher, Fred <Fred.Pilcher at act.gov.au>

> Kim wrote:
>
> > I want one of these or something like it:
> >
> > http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/05/20/new-olpc-revealed-olpc-du
> al-screen/<http://www.crunchgear.com/2008/05/20/new-olpc-revealed-olpc-dual-screen/>
>
> Wow! Very sweet!

Ohhhh yeah. Where do I sign up?!

Cheers! Lana

You must not think me necessarily foolish because I am facetious, nor will I
consider you necessarily wise because you are grave.
-- Sydney Smith

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.