[clug] January clug move?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jan 9 00:19:25 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 06:47:04AM -0800, Michael Still wrote:
> Paul Wayper wrote:
>
> > Sounds like a great plan, Steve.  It's just a small matter of getting
> > someone to give a talk.  Hopefully we can rustle up one of the other
> > people who are speaking at LCA to give their talk at CLUG for those
> > who didn't make it down? ~ Or can I volunteer Tridge to give a precis
> > of his keynote at OSDC - because that was really cool.
> >
> > Let Chris or I know if you want to give a talk!
>
> Worst case I can give a pre-release version of my miniconf talk. Or fall
> asleep.

Well it sounds like this is settled. CLUG is on next Week (1 week early)
this month. If Chris can update the notice so it is sent out next week that
would decrease confusion.

Cheers, See you all next Thursday.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i think of your letters as love letters, which is how i think of songs