[clug] db backend/object library based diagraming/modelling tools

Francis Markham fmarkham at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:08:48 GMT 2009

If you can fit your model within the strictures of a flavour of UML there
are heaps of tools that do precisely this.  The last open source one I used
was ArgoUML http://argouml.tigris.org/ which was quite good but had some
performance and stability issues, although that was a couple of years ago so
it may have improved by now.

HTH,

Francis