[clug] Bluez blues

David Collett david.collett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 11:37:58 GMT 2009

Do you mean create a 'PAN' access point?

I did it once on a router (netgear wgt634u) running openwrt with usb
bt adapter attached so my phone could access the broadband. I should
have config files around somewhere if you want them.

>From memory I based the configuration on this blog post:

http://www.marcusbrutus.soho.on.net/blog/adding-a-bluetooth-pan-to-the-wl-500gp

Dave