[clug] January clug move?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Tue Jan 6 06:04:21 GMT 2009

On Tue, Jan 06, 2009 at 04:56:43PM +1100, Steven Hanley wrote:
> All
>
> So the January CLUG meeting would fall in the middle of LCA this year
> (Thursday 22nd Jan). Bob and I will both be out of town at LCA and with many
> CLUG people at LCA it sould not make a huge amount of sense to hold a
> meeting that day even if we were here.
>
> What do people think of the idea of having a clug meeting the following week
> on Thursday 29th January?
>
> Bob will still be out of town enjoying Tasmania, however I will be around
> to open and close.

Of course if there is no talk lined up another option is Thursday next week,
before CLUG. Michael Still will be in town so could probably tell us about
cool things such as shdns or you know pydns because he does not do sh
anymore.

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
joy, it has its own justice, and dreams are languid and lawless