[clug] Linux mobo - good and cheap

rpeters at pcug.org.au rpeters at pcug.org.au
Fri Jan 2 05:51:10 GMT 2009

I also purchased an EAH3450 recently - but with a specific requirement to
increase the size of my "big desktop" beyond 2048x768 resolution.  The EAH
will work with 3200x1200 although my second monitor is not quite up to
that.

So you could plug in the DVI-VGA adaptor that came with the EAH3450,
connect the CRT monitor that you did not dispose of during the free
disposal day last year and have a twin head setup.  It works for me with
either the open source or closed source ATI driver.

Rod