[clug] Perl "Preprocessor".

Michael Cohen scudette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 05:04:06 GMT 2009

Hi Andrew,
  I dont like perl, but here is a technique I use on python scripts:

touch /tmp/nothing

run your test harness (which should exercise all your modules etc).

find /usr/lib/python2.5/ -anewer /tmp/nothing

Will tell you all the files which were accessed by your program

This technique is also useful for building chroot prisons.

Michael.