[clug] filtered

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Feb 17 22:20:21 GMT 2009

On 17/02/2009, at 21:32 , Sam Couter wrote:

> Your girlfriend uses GPG? You're a lucky man. My wife doesn't even
> know
> what encryption is, let alone how to apply it. :(

I had an add-on for Apple Mail called "GPGMail", which automates the
process of encrypting mail. The hard part is generating the GPG keys,
and selecting the primary identity. After that the addon will search
keyservers for each recipient and encrypt/sign the message if possible.

I wonder if such a thing is possible under Thunderbird?

Alex