[clug] February learner's meeting

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:07:25 GMT 2009

2009/2/13 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>

> On 13/02/2009, at 12:54 , Andrew Boyd wrote:
>
>  I'm thinking of putting together a metalist of ACT events because there is
>> more stuff happening than there are useful ways of finding them (for
>> example, does everyone know that BarCampCanberra is on 28 March?)
>>

> Do you mean something like RiotACT's DIY "What's on"?
>
> http://the-riotact.com/?p=10777

Something like that would be ideal, although with a technical/FOSS focus,
hopefully. The question remains though - how will the info be distributed? I
wonder if we could start up a blog or website dedicated to the duty (or is
that overkill)?

Cheers! Lana

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe
with fur.
- Doug Larson

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more