[clug] February learner's meeting

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:04:30 GMT 2009

2009/2/13 Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au>

> On 13/02/2009, at 16:10 , Paul Wayper wrote:
>
>  And that I'd like to go but (since Kate isn't interested) would really
>> like a
>> woman to sponsor me being there?  OK, this isn't quite the same order of
>> magnitude as an event, but I'm hoping I can sneak it in there.
>>

> I'm guessing that dressing up in women's clothing and singing the
> lumberjack song won't cut it?
>
> Alex

You would have to try pretty hard to fool a large group of crazy-smart
women, I think!

Joking aside, try putting a comment up on the blog at
http://girlgeekdinners.blogspot.com - hopefully one of our single attendees
will extend the hand of friendship. If all else fails, the event organiser
is quite partial to Lindt ;)

Cheers! Lana

If the English language made any sense, a catastrophe would be an apostrophe
with fur.
- Doug Larson

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more