[clug] looking for a myth recording from today

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Sun Feb 8 04:57:19 GMT 2009

All

I really should upgrade my myth box to something recent that may work
ocassionally. I set it to record the National MTB champs at midday today on
SBS. However it did not record them.

Did anyone happen to record them and if so would I be able to somehow get a
copy of the file?

Cheers

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
she says,  i've got a darkness that i have to feed