[clug] Sponsor school award

Chris Smart mail at christophersmart.com
Sun Dec 6 21:44:10 MST 2009

2009/12/7 Jessica Fryer <jessicanumber at gmail.com>:
> I've designed a certificate or two in my time.  Does anyone have a good
> quality printer?
> Any preference on colours or design elements?

Hey Jessica,

The school would arrange the printing of the certificate. I don't have
any specific opinino on the design, but would aim for something that
one would want to proudly display in their portfolio, rather than just
chuck in the bin :-)

Obviously something computer related and more specifically some Linux
artwork/badging would be good to help sell Linux/free software.
Nothing wrong with putting a slogan on there either I guess.. a "Made
with free software.." item would be good too.

-c