[clug] Sponsor school award

Alastair D'Silva alastair at newmillennium.net.au
Thu Dec 3 22:31:25 MST 2009

Just because one's parents are <random faith> and have decided to send you
to that school, it does not mean you necessarily follow it, just that you
have been subjected to that particular faith's flavor of brainwashing (and
not even necessarily then, I started school in a christian school in the UK,
and had muslim friends who sat out on the indoctrination components of the
lesson plan).

Perhaps a book on critical thinking could be thrown in too :)

--
Alastair D'Silva           mob: 0423 762 819
Networking Consultant      fax: 0413 181 661
skype: alastair_dsilva     msn: alastair at d-silva.org
blog: http://alastair.d-silva.org