[clug] Tridge's coffee contraption - photos

David Cottrill cottrill.david at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 00:33:20 MST 2009

Now that we are truly off topic I think I see Pauls point.
However... by calculating the inherent delay in the RC circuit formed
by the series resistor and the input capactance we can adjust the PID
output timer on the triac to account for this known error and it will
likely be small enough that it will not be a problem.

If I've made any dud assumptions then let me know.

David