[clug] asymmetric routing

Chris Zhang chris.zhang.syd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 04:27:44 MDT 2009

My understanding is that TCP, as a bi-directional protocol, is causing this
issue (I don't want acknowledgements to consume my quota).
So we probably have to fool the systems into thinking that nothing changes
at L3, hence
probably source address spoofing.

How would BGP help though in theory? I am very curious to find it out
actually. But it's likely
impossible for me to do since I have to get ASN from the ISP, I doubt they
will give me one.

What about the tunnel method you mentioned? Just curious, that's all.

Chris