[clug] firefox checks links?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Tue Aug 25 03:57:39 MDT 2009

Thanks Daniel,

For one, I use the browser as it was delivered, not having turned on any features
in it or in the system in general. this seems to be the default.

My question about dnssec was prompted by my impression that it is only lightly
adopted and at this point may not offer as much benefit as the design suggests.

I will look at the ipv6 issue too, I did not actively select it. So far I failed
to configure the resolver to not use ipv6.

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)